IMPORTANT NOTICE! - Your web browser is not standards-compliant. This page will NOT display correctly within your browser. Upgrading to a browser that supports current Web standards will allow this page to display correctly. All contents are accessible to any browser, however. If you cannot upgrade to a standards-compliant browser, ensure you do not miss any content by selecting our "text-only" version of this site.
Livescan Booking Statistic
Livescan Booking Statistic
Welcome to kentuckystatepolice.org
the 2013 C.A.R.E. Conference
Click here to go to the KSP C.A.R.E. Page
Be a HERO
Be a Designated Driver ®
Click here to go to the Kentucky Bar & Tavern Sign-Up
Click here to go to the News Release about the Hero Campaign
Click here to go to the see photos from the News Conference about the Hero Campaign
Click here to the watch the Hero Campaign Proclamation Signing
Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS)
Click here to KY Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Home Page
KSP To Hold Used Vehicle Auction June 21
The Kentucky State Police will be holding a used vehicle auction on Friday, June 21 at 94 Airport Road in Frankfort. Registration will begin at 8:00 am and the auction will start at 9:00 am. The event is open to the public. The auction will feature out-of-service Kentucky State Police and Commercial Vehicle Enforcement cruisers and a variety of other confiscated vehicles including three semi road tractors. More than 111 vehicles are in running condition and 63 are in non-running condition. Approximately 75 percent of the vehicles are Ford Crown Victorias. Fifty percent are gray, 30 percent are tan and 20 percent are other colors.
2013 Trooper Island Fundraiser
- This is not a raffle. The number of rifles available for purchase will be determined by demand, but the maximum in the series will be limited to 500. All rifles will be numbered for the series (for example 1 of 500).
- All proceeds go to Trooper Island. Rifle cost, taxes, transfer fee and $100.00 tax deductible Trooper Island donation is built into the cost of each rifle.
- KSP Trooper Island will retain rifle # 1 of the series and auction it to the highest bidder.
- Priority for ordering is first-come, first-served. No exceptions.
- Order priorities are: 1. Active and retired KSP employees from June 3, 2013 through June 17, 2013 2. Open to public from June 18, 2013 until fundraiser conclusion on August 1, 2013.
- Payment is due with order. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check or money order. No credit cards will be accepted. Checks and money orders MUST be made to either "Tom Pyzik-for Trooper Island Fundraiser" OR "Toby Young-for Trooper Island Fundraiser." Receipts will be provided in person or via email. Your order MUST be processed through Special Operations. Mail order form and payment to KSP Special Operations Branch, 5751 Briar Hill Road, Bldg #30, Lexington KY 40516. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with questions.
- Your gun may be picked up in person at the dealer or sent to a valid FFL from the dealer to yours. See the order form for additional fees and instructions. Any additional fees charged by your dealer is your responsibility.
- There is a maximum order of ten (10) guns per person.
KSP Motorcycle Safety Awareness Ride
KSP is looking for Bikers!
What: KSP Motorcycle Safety Awareness Ride
When: July 26, 2013 (11:00 am – 4 pm)
Where: KSP Headquarters, 919 Versailles Road, Frankfor
t Who: Everyone is welcome – whether you have a bike or not- Stop by to see motorcycle safety displays, exhibits, food, prizes and fun! FREE EVENT! See brochure for more details
KSP Trooper Island Raffle Car Combines Unbridled Power With Highest Govt. Safety Rating
(Frankfort, KY) -- The Kentucky State Police are raffling off a 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS Coupe to help support their annual summer camp for underprivileged youth. Sporting a Crystal Red Metallic exterior and black interior, the vehicle features a 6.2 liter V8 dual overhead cam engine with 400 horsepower and a six-speed automatic transmission that incorporates Active Fuel Management™ for a 24-miles-per-gallon highway rating. In government crash testing, it earned a superlative five-star overall safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Unless other notice is given, Inspections will start at 8:00AM with the sale beginning at 9:00AM
|Subscribe in a reader||Kentucky State Police Twitter Page|
|Become a Fan of the Kentucky State Police on Facebook|
Click the icon to the left to go to Kentucky Amber Alert Portal for Kentucky. Or, You can click here to go to http://www.amberalert.com/en/alerts/state/?type=kentucky.
|Graduated License Eligibility
Click the link above to go to the Graduated License Eligibility
|Contract Commercial Driver Examiner Program
Kentucky Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Manual
Kentucky Driver Testing Manual
Kentucky Motorcycle Testing Manual