Kentucky State Police will take the items to local food pantries
Hickory, KY (November 19, 2018) – Starting Tuesday, November 20, 2018 and running through Monday, December 10, 2018 you can help feed needy families for the Christmas Holiday. Tuesday kicks off the annual “Cram the Cruiser” food drive at the Kentucky State Police Post 1. Anyone who wishes can drop off non-perishable food items in the cruiser or the lobby, at the Kentucky State Police, Post 1, which is located at 8366 State Route, 45 North in Hickory, KY
Kentucky State Police will take the items to local food pantries, in the post 1 area, for distribution to families in the area.
In addition to collecting food at Post 1, KSP will be set up from 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
at the following locations and dates;
- November 20th at the Wal-Mart store in Murray
- November 21st at the Food Giant in Eddyville
- November 23rd at the Food Giant in Murray
- November 24th at the Kroger store in Murray
- November 29th at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Benton
- November 30th at the Hancock’s Neighborhood Market in Cadiz
Scents n More Boutique in Benton and Murray, KY will be putting names into a drawing for two $40.00 Gift Cards for anyone that donates a minimum of 2 non-perishable food items at either of their stores.