OWENSBORO, Ky. (September 12, 2022)—Kentucky State Police troopers arrested an Owensboro man for various felonies stemming from an pursuit earlier in the month.
Henry L. Kellems, 39 of Owensboro was arrested and transported to the Daviess County Detention Center in Owensboro.
Mr. Kellems was charged by Kentucky State Police with the following offenses:
- Wanton Endangerment 1st Degree
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Fleeing/Evading Police, 1st Degree (motor vehicle)
- Fleeing/Evading Police, 1st Degree (on foot)
- Criminal Mischief 3rd Degree
- Driving on a Suspended Driver’s License
- Reckless Driving
- Disregarding Stop Sign
- License Plate Not Illuminated
# # #