Allensville, Ky. (Todd County) – On February 1, 2021, Trooper Brett Martin, of Kentucky State Police Post 2 Madisonville, observed a 2003 Ford Windstar without valid registration on US 79, approximately two miles east of Allensville.
Trooper Martin initiated a traffic stop on the vehicle around 6:07 PM, and identified the operator as 38-year-old Joshua Lee Harding, of Olmstead, Ky. Through further investigation, Trooper Martin discovered suspected methamphetamine, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia inside Harding’s vehicle.
Joshua Lee Harding was arrested and lodged in the Todd County Detention Center where he was charged with the following:
- No Registration Plates
- No Registration Receipt
- Failure of Owner to Maintain Required Ins/Sec, 1st Offense
- Trafficking in Controlled Substance, 1st Degree, 1st Offense – (> or = 2 GMS Methamphetamine)
- Drug Paraphernalia –Buy/Possess
- Possession of Marijuana
- Failure to Register Transfer of Motor Vehicle
- Failure to Notify Address Change to Department of Transportation
# # #