Nortonville, Ky. (Hopkins County) – On February 22, 2020 at approximately 8:53 PM, Trooper Ridge Porter of Kentucky State Police Post 2 in Madisonville, Observed a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee improperly signal when turning onto East Poplar Street.
Trooper Porter initiated a traffic stop on the Jeep, where the operator was identified as Jolene Devin, age 44, of Nortonville Ky. Further investigation revealed Devin was under the influence, and in possession of suspected methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
Jolene Devin was arrested and lodged in the Hopkins County Detention Center, where she was charged with the following:
- Failure to or Improper Signal
- Operating on Suspended or Revoked Operator’s License
- Failure to Produce Insurance Card
- DUI 1st
- Drug Paraphernalia Buy/Possess
- Possession of Controlled Substance 1st Degree, 1st Offense (Methamphetamine)