Two individuals arrested.
Central City, KY (Muhlenberg County) – On March 6, 2019 at approximately 8:00 PM, Trooper Justin Cornett, of Kentucky State Police Post 2 in Madisonville, observed a gold Chevrolet Malibu traveling on West Reservoir Ave with its license plate not illuminated.
Trooper Cornett initiated a traffic stop on the vehicle, and when he came in contact with the operator, Harley Andersen, age 19, of Greenville, KY, he detected the strong odor of marijuana. Also in the vehicle was Kaleb Killebrew, age 23, of Greenville, KY, who had two outstanding bench warrants for his arrest.
Through further investigation, Trooper Cornett discovered Ms. Anderson and Mr. Killebrew to be in possession of multiple prescription pills, a large amount of suspected marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and over $2000 in cash.
Harley Andersen was arrested and lodged in the Muhlenberg County Detention Center where she was charged with the following:
- Rear License Not Illuminated
- Excessive Windshield/ Window Tinting
- DUI 1st
- Trafficking in Controlled Substance 1st Degree, 1st Offense- (> or = 10 D.U. Drug Unspecified)
- Trafficking in Marijuana (8 oz. to < 5 lbs.) 1st Offense
- Drug Paraphernalia Buy/Possess
Kaleb Killebrew was arrested and lodged in the Muhlenberg County Detention Center where he was charged with the following:
1. Trafficking in Controlled Substance 1st Degree, 1st Offense- (> or = 10 D.U. Drug Unspecified)
2. Trafficking in Marijuana (8 oz. to < 5 lbs.) 1st Offense
3. Drug Paraphernalia Buy/Possess
4. Theft of Identity of Another Without Consent
5. Giving Officer False Identifying Information
6. Failure to Appear- Muhlenberg County
7. Failure to Appear- Christian County