Paris, KY (May 20, 2020) – On Tuesday, May 19th, 2020, Troopers with the Kentucky State Police Post 6 in Dry Ridge observed a 2006 Chevrolet Malibu speeding on US 27 in Bourbon County, KY.
Troopers initiated their emergency equipment to stop the vehicle. After the vehicle eventually stopped, a search resulted in the discovery and seizure of the following: approximately 100 suspected xanax pills, 326 suspected oxycodone-hydrochloride pills, 4 suspected hydrocodone pills, 1.3 lbs. of suspected marijuana, and $2978.00 cash.
The operator, Timothy Crutcher (35) of Lexington, KY, was lodged at the Bourbon County Detention Center without incident and charged with the following:
- Speeding 17MPH Over Limit
- Trafficking in Controlled Substance 1st Degree, 2nd or Greater Offense
- Trafficking in Marijuana, 8 Ounces to Less Than 5 lbs, 2nd or Greater Offense
- Fleeing or Evading Police, 2nd Degree (Motor Vehicle)
- Disregarding Traffic Control Device- Traffic Light
- Driving Too Fast For Conditions
- Careless Driving
# # #