Marijuana Growers Wanted

For Other Kentucky Government Sites Visit:
Click here to visit, the Official State Government Site for the Commonwealth of Kentucky

(Bowling Green, KY) - The Kentucky State Police are asking for your help in reporting persons growing marijuana. Marijuana is a gateway drug. Most people who have used illegal drugs or are currently using drugs began by experimenting with marijuana. With your help, we can reduce the chance of your child becoming involved with drugs by reporting marijuana growers or locations where marijuana is being grown. Below is a form for reporting marijuana growers. To report someone you can remain anonymous by sending the form below to the Kentucky State Police or by calling 1-800-DOPE-TIP (1-800-367-3847). You can also report illegal drug activity directly to the Madisonville Kentucky State Police Post 3 by calling 1-270-782-2010.

An image of the Marijuana Form, click here to download the form in pdf format

Last Update: