TAYLORSVILLE, Ky. (May 8, 2023) –On May 7, 2023, the Kentucky State Police (KSP) Post 12 arrested Devon Harvey (39 of Lawrenceburg) on an indictment warrant from a Spencer County Grand Jury.
The indictment stems from an incident that occurred on February 15, 2023. Mr. Harvey was operating a Suzuki motorcycle that fled from police, spanning through three counties. The incident ended when Mr. Harvey struck a Kentucky State Police Cruiser in Spencer County.
Mr. Harvey was arrested on May 7, 2023 and lodged in the Shelby County Detention Center, charges are listed below.
– Fleeing or Evading Police 1st Degree (Motor Vehicle)
– Wanton Endangerment 1st Degree Police Officer
– Criminal Mischief 1st Degree
– Assault 3rd Degree Police Officer
– Speeding 26 over
– Improper Passing
– Reckless Driving
– Operating a motor vehicle u/influence of substance (Aggravator)
– Failure to produce insurance card
– No registration plate
– Improperly on the left side of the road
– Improper display of registration plates
# # #