Hazard, KY. (April 14, 2021) – Troopers with Kentucky State Police, Post 13, Hazard, along with deputies with Leslie County Sheriff’s Office, collaborated in an effort to locate and arrest several drug offenders in Leslie County early Wednesday morning. Indictments warrants were served on fourteen individuals. These arrests were the culmination of investigations by Kentucky State Police, related to drug trafficking offenses that began 18 months ago. Overall, a grand jury returned 21 indictments for offenses in Leslie County and additional arrests are expected as this investigation continues.
The following people were arrested for Trafficking in Controlled Substance or methamphetamine offenses and lodged in the Leslie County Detention Center.
- Henry Smith, 66, of Stinnett, KY.
- Tony Collett, 47, of Stinnett, KY.
- Kasey Roberts, 27, of Stinnett, KY.
- Tommy Smith, 42, of Stinnett, KY.
- Tresa Hazlett, 59, of Hyden, KY.
- Scott Hazlett, 57, of Hyden, KY.
- Nicholas Begley, 28, of Hyden, KY.
- Wyckliffe Morgan Jr, 56, of Stinnett, KY.
- Randal Wells, 52, of Busy, KY.
- Gloria Lowe, 44, of Hyden, KY.
- Chrisley Lowe, 56, of Hyden, KY.
- Shannon Wilder, 44, of Essie, KY.
- Amanda Barrett, 36, of Stinnett, KY.
- Doug Caldwell, 64, of Stinnett, KY.
The following people are wanted for active indictment warrants. If you have any information in regards to the whereabouts of any of the following, you are urged to contact Kentucky State Police, Post 13, Hazard.
- John Roberts, 52, of Stinnett, KY.
- Robert Mitchell Morgan, 49, of Stinnett, KY.
- Roger Bowling, 37, of Thousandsticks, KY.
- David Miniard, 56, of Wooton, KY.
- Donald Holden, 39, of Hyden, KY.
- Amanda Bowling, 38, of Essie, KY.
- Mikel Morgan, 59, of Stinnett, KY.
# # #