Bowling Green, Ky. (Warren County) – On June 23, 2020, around 8:39 PM, Trooper Ben Hubbard of Kentucky State Police Post 3 in Bowling Green, observed a 2002 Red Kia Rio being operated in reckless manner and endangering the public on Detour Road in Warren County.
Trooper Hubbard activated his emergency equipment to initiate a traffic stop, but the vehicle accelerated and began to flee. The pursuit continued until the operator lost control near the 3100 block of Detour Road. The operator was apprehended and identified as 71-year-old Taylor Hudson, of Bowling Green, KY.
Taylor Hudson was arrested and lodged in the Warren County Detention Center, where he was charged with the following:
- Reckless Driving
- DUI 1st (aggravated circumstance)
- Fleeing or Evading Police, 1st Degree (Motor Vehicle)
- Wanton Endangerment 1st Degree (Police Officer)
- Wanton Endangerment 1st Degree
- Resisting Arrest
- Tampering with Physical Evidence
- Possession of Methamphetamine
- Persistent Felony Offender
# # #